15 years in businessPO Box 1061
Anacortes, WA 98221-1061
- (360) 293-5829
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jerod Barth, Owner
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape & Yard Clean-Up
- Landscape Contractors - Commercial
- Landscape Designers
- Lawn Maintenance
- Concrete - Custom
- Drainage Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Walkway Design
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Paving Contractors
- NAICS: Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Fence Contractors
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Landscape Lighting
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Irrigation Consultants
- Irrigation Systems - Install/Design
- Irrigation Systems - Maintenance/Repair
- Stone Setting
- Lawn & Tree Care
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Lawn Installation Service
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
Products & ServicesLandscape Contractors
Service AreaThis company serves Anacortes, WA and surrounding areas. , ISLAND COUNTY, WA, SAN JUAN COUNTY, WA, SKAGIT COUNTY, WA, SNOHOMISH COUNTY, WA, WHATCOM COUNTY, WA
Alternate Business Names
- ProScapes Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, check, debit and credit
ProScapes Inc. is a local landscape leader for Skagit County, WA and the surrounding areas. ProScapes Inc. specializes in both residential and commercial landscape design, construction and installation, and grounds maintenance. ProScapes Inc. are experts at designing and installing hardscapes, water features, fire pits, retaining walls, irrigation systems, and decorative walkways.
Trust your yard to the Pro's at ProScapes Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.