Washington Natural Gas Heating and Air Conditioning
10 years in businessPO Box 13589
Mill Creek, WA 98082-1589
- (425) 290-9080
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/01/2007
Business Started: 05/01/2007
Business Started Locally: 05/01/2007
Business Incorporated: 02/01/2005 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael Fahmie, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Fast Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
- Puget Sound Heating & Air Conditioning
- Fast Puget Sound Heating & Air Conditioning
- Fast Heating & Air Conditioning
- A-Fast Heating & Air Conditioning
- Fast Furnace & Duct Cleaning
- Fast Furnace Repair
- Fast Heating and Air
- Fast HVAC
- F P S Hvac
- Puget Sound Furnace & Duct Cleaning
- Puget Sound Furnace Repair
- WA Natural Gas
- Washington Natural Gas
- WA Natural Gas Heating and Air Conditioning
- Puget Sound Home Exteriors
- Puget Sound HVAC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers heating and air conditioning installation and repair services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.