Dana's Heating Inc
19 years in business2181 Chico Way NW
Bremerton, WA 98312-1663
- (360) 876-3177
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 290-7670
- (253) 851-5196
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dana Pieze, President
- Brandi McAuley, Admin Manager
- Ms. Donna Pieze, Secretary/Treasurer
- Dan Pieze
- Principal: Mr. Dana Pieze, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Donna Pieze, Secretary/Treasurer
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Filters - Air & Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Heating Equipment
- Oil Tank Installation
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesHeat pumps, Air conditioners, Furnaces, Water Heaters, Tank less Water Heaters, Oil Tanks, Ductwork, HVAC Parts, HVAC Filters, Air Cleaners, Electric Air Filters, Ductless Heat Systems
Alternate Business Names
- Dana's Heating and Cooling
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- debit, credit, cash, financing available upon approval for large projects.
Refund & Exchange Policy:100% satisfaction Guarantee. Every call is cared about and a manager can review any discussions a customer may have.
This company offers heating and air conditioning sales, repair and service, duct cleaning and specializing in oil, gas and electric furnaces.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.