All Weather Heating Air Conditioning & Refrigeration LLC
11 years in business7829 Center Blvd SE Ste 279
Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9096
- (425) 749-7254
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/15/2008
Business Started: 01/01/2006
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2006
Business Incorporated: 12/31/2005 in WA
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Scott Leibowitz, Managing Member
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Heat Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesHVAC Contractor
Service AreaThis business serves Snoqualmie, WA and surrounding cities.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers residential and commercial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Open 24 Hours
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.