Hardware World LLC
12 years in business15600 Redmond Way Ste 101
Redmond, WA 98052-3862
- (425) 615-7118
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Sandra Taylor, Operations Manager
- Principal: Mr. Peter Horadan, Member
- Hardware - Retail
- Brewers Equipment & Supplies
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Canners Equipment & Supplies
- Electric Motors - Supplies & Parts
- Machine Tools - Repair & Rebuild
- Playground Equipment
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (except Tobacco Stores)
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Beer Home Brewing Equipment & Supplies
- Campers - Supplies & Parts
- Caning Supplies
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- General Merchandise - Retail
- Cabinet Hardware
- Hobby & Model Construction Supplies - Retail
- Ironing Boards
- Lighting Fixtures - Supplies & Parts
- Painters Equipment & Supplies
- Paint - Retail
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Rubber Clothing & Footwear
- Sundries Stores
- Tools - Cutting
- Tools - Electric
- Tools - Hand
- Woodworking Tools - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Safety & Rescue Equipment Sales & Services
- Lamps - Supplies & Parts
- Pest Control Supplies & Equipment
- Product Sales - General
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Drywall Contractors Equipment & Supplies
- Farm Equipment
- Farm Equipment - Repair & Parts
- Farm Supplies
- Hardware - Builders
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies
- Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
- Mason Contractors Equipment & Supplies
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Wholesale & Mfg
- Safety Equipment & Clothing
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesPaint & paint equip, cabinet & bldrs. hardware, appliance & auto parts, camping, survival & tactical gear, electrical & lighting. Lawn & garden & farm. Plumbing. Pest control. AC/Heating. Drywall equip, tools of all kinds and masonry.
Service AreaALABAMA, ALASKA, AMERICAN SAMOA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, GUAM, HAWAII, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, PUERTO RICO, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, UTAH, VERMONT, VIRGIN ISLANDS, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN, WYOMING
Alternate Business Names
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
Refund & Exchange Policy:We accept returns within 30 days of the item's delivery to you. Items being returned must be in new, unused condition, and in the original, undamaged packaging. For specific returns, RMA & instructions, please contact us directly.
This company offers an online hardware store, selling painting equipment, paint, cabinet hardware, builders hardware, solar lighting, brewers supply, cabinet supplies, canning supplies, motor supplies, appliance parts, auto parts, camping supplies, electric equipment, lawn and garden supplies, lighting supplies, plumbing parts and supplies, pest control, air conditioning parts, drywall equipment, farm supplies, industrial equipment, landscaping equipment, masonry supplies, plumbing and rebuilding kits.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.