Wood Craftsman Construction Inc
13 years in businessPO Box 28546
Bellingham, WA 98228-0546
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/29/2005
Business Started: 02/01/2004
Business Started Locally: 02/01/2004
Business Incorporated: 02/02/2004 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mel Vogelzang, President
- Mrs. Rhonda Vogelzang, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Mel Vogelzang, President
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Buildings - Pole & Post Frame
- Concrete Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Garage Builders
- Greenhouse Builders
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Log Cabins, Homes & Buildings
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Contractors - Framing
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Barn Construction
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Stair Builders
- Buildings - Metal
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Vinyl
- Custom Framing
- Office Buildings
- Tile & Marble
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers general contracting and remodeling services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 7:00pm
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.