15 years in business
Lynnwood, WA 98087-6104
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/12/2011
Business Started: 04/02/2002
Business Started Locally: 04/02/2002
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Masrour Ghorbani, Owner
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Contractors - Framing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Stair Builders
- Countertop - Fabrication
- Fence Contractors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Windows - Vinyl
- Custom Framing
- Ceiling Removal
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Tile & Marble
- Wall & Ceiling Texturing
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers general contractor services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.