Redden Marine Supply, Inc.
58 years in business1411 Roeder Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225-2916
- (360) 671-1255
- (907) 424-3588
- (907) 349-2628
Additional Phone Numbers
- (360) 733-0250
- (907) 424-3188
- (800) 770-8924
- (907) 349-8924
- (800) 426-8860
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/26/2006
Business Started: 05/01/1959
Business Started Locally: 05/01/1959
Business Incorporated: 05/08/1959 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Randy Chiabai, President
- Ms. Gayle Ackerly, Marketing Director
- Harold Cook, Principal
- Keith Fetterman, Principal
- Richard Meslang, Principal
- Barbara Mourer, Accounting Manager
- Mr. Kenneth Quinn, Vice President
- Kenneth Wakazuru, Principal
- Boat Equipment & Supplies
- Dock Covers
- Boat Repair
- Fish Processors Equipment
- Commercial Products Wholesale & Distributor
- Marine Sales & Service
- Boat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Fish Nets
- Fishermens Supplies
- Marine Electronic Equipment & Supplies
- Marine Equipment & Supplies
- Recreational Vehicles - Equipment, Parts, Supplies
- Internet Shopping
- Landfills - Construction Materials
- Engines - Supplies, Equipment & Parts
- Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies
- Commercial Products Manufacturers
Alternate Business Names
- LFS Marine & Outdoor
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers marine equipment and supplies.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.