29 years in business10321 Canyon Rd E
Puyallup, WA 98373-1071
- (253) 840-6016
Additional Phone Numbers
- (253) 305-1940
- (253) 539-3094
- (253) 471-7000
- (253) 939-9600
- (253) 863-8500
- (360) 829-0100
- (360) 825-0100
- (253) 851-5551
- (425) 228-1800
- (253) 597-8811
- (253) 826-0100
- (360) 848-5000
- (425) 228-1800
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/01/1993
Business Started: 05/01/1988
Business Started Locally: 05/01/1988
Business Incorporated: 05/27/1988 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Melanie Dressel, President
- Mr. Keith Brown, 84th & Pacific Branch Manager
- Ms. JoAnne Coy, VP Director of Community and Corporate Relations
- Mr. Nick Davidson, CRA & Fair Lending Compliance Analyst
- Ms. Diane Fritschy, Auburn Branch Manager
- Mr. Mike Harris, West Olympia Branch Manager
- Ms. Jeannie Johnson, Sumner Branch Manager
- Ms. Paula Jones, Branch Manager - Puyallup
- Ms. Kathy Knapper, Branch Manager - Spanaway
- Ms. Kathleen Morgan, Enumclaw Branch Manager
- Mr. Tony Nausid, Stadium Branch Manager
- Ms. Kim Piotrowski, Customer Service Mgr
- Mr. Jim Reed, Bonney Lake Branch Manager
- Mr. Dave Rosholm, Marketing Officer
- Ms. Melea Sexton, Marketing Specialist, Yakima Branch
- Mr. Adam Stein, CRA & Fair Lending Compliance Analyst
- Ms. Nancy Stolz, Gig Harbor-Downtown Branch, Manager
- Ms. Linda Stone, Buckley Branch Manager
- Mr. Greg Todd, Renton Branch Manager
- Real Estate Loans
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
Alternate Business Names
- Columbia Banking System Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers banking services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.