Levinson Law Offices
44 years in business1316 Central Ave S Ste 100
Kent, WA 98032-7431
- (253) 854-7444
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 365-9772
- (206) 234-1269
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/01/2010
Business Started: 03/01/1973
Business Incorporated: 03/19/1973 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. William Levinson, President
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
- NAICS: Offices of Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Environmental
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mass Torts
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Product Liability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mesothelioma
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment & Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mediation & Arbitration
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Social Security & Disability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Insurance Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Home Owners Associations
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Medical Malpractice
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Nursing Home Neglect
- Attorneys Service Bureaus
Alternate Business Names
- William R Levinson Inc PS
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers an attorney specializing in personal injury cases.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.