Business Development/Sales Executive
The Better Business Bureau Serving Western VA is seeking a Business Development/Sales Executive to work in our office located in Roanoke, VA. This is a great career opportunity for an energetic, motivated individual to represent an organization everyone knows - BBB!
Are you an honest, ethical and driven professional? Do you have a strong work ethic? Do you have great communication skills? Are you motivated and driven by goals? Then, a career at the BBB is waiting for you! Our Accreditation Specialists enjoy:
• 35 Hour Work Week - NO EVENINGS/WEEKENDS!
• Salary While Training
• Base plus commission pay structure
• Bonus Program
• Leads Provided
• Energetic work environment
• Paid Vacation
• Strong interpersonal skills and computer skills
• Ability to work under pressure of quotas
• Ability to effectively manage time and establish priorities
• Ability to adhere to company presentation guidelines
• Highly motivated, results-oriented
• Quick learner with strong verbal communication skills
• Present a professional image that reflects well on the BBB
• Professional phone voice and excellent telephone etiquette
• Stable work history (references will be verified)
• Prior sales or telesales experience required for consideration.
The Better Business Bureau offers a service that every business needs and we have no competition. If you are ready for a rewarding career and have the drive to succeed we want to talk with you about joining the team at the BBB! Don't delay - respond today for immediate consideration.
How To Apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to Angie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (540) 345-2289. No phone calls will be accepted. You may also mail your resume to:
BBB Serving Western VA
5115 Bernard Drive, Suite 202
Roanoke, VA 24018
It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or marital status. Discrimination or harassment on any of these bases in the workplace, including business trips and official functions, is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.