Shop Save N Earn
4 years in business120 Mosher Ave
Battle Creek, MI 49037-1402
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/07/2016
Business Started: 09/29/2012
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. William R. Williamson, Owner
- Retail Stores
- Filtering Materials & Supplies
- Laminations - Plastic, Paper
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishwashing Machines - Supplies & Parts
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Home Accessories
- Kitchen Accessories
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Ranges & Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Sales Organizations
- Lighting Plants
- Adhesives & Glues
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Lights Bulbs & Tubes
- Office Supplies
- Paper Shredding Machines
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- To return a defective product, please follow the steps outlined below. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) within the described time frame of the product by emailing email@example.com Please provide the following inform...
- To return a defective product, please follow the steps outlined below. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) within the described time frame of the product by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #: Original order number (located in the conformation email), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included. For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground. Please address the package to: Shop Save N Earn "RETURNS" 120 Mosher Ave. Battle Creek, MI 49037 6. Return the merchandise within 14 days of issuance of the RMA#. 7. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package. 8. For security purposes, PACKAGES WITHOUT A Return Authorization # WILL BE refused.
Products & ServicesThis company offers a shopping service that allows consumers to earn back a certain percentage on each product purchased.
Service AreaUnited States
Number of Employees:2
A retail department store that pays people to shop on every order.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sun: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.