Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Western Michigan
19 years in business1730 Olson St NE Ste C
Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2034
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 459-1002
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/20/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1998
Business Incorporated: 02/17/2006 in MI
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. William Smith, Owner
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Building Envelope Restoration
- Carpet & Rug Repair
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Concrete Repair/Leveling
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Doors - Repair
- Foundation Repair & House Leveling
- Deck - Repair
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Garment Restoration
- Art Restoration & Conservation
- Manufactured Homes - Repair & Service
- Antiques - Repair & Restore
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Furniture Repair & Refinish
- Glass - Repair
- Leather Restoration
- Leather Goods - Repair
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Pianos - Tuning & Repair
- Pianos - Restoration & Refinishing
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Windows - Repairing
- Hail Repair
- Natural Stone Restoration & Cleaning
- Grout Resurfacing & Repair
- Tile Restoration
- Garage Door Repair
Products & ServicesThis company offers restoration and remodeling services which include fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, flood damage, storm damage, mold remediation, board ups and 24/7 emergency services.
Service AreaKent, Ottawa and Muskegon Counties
Alternate Business Names
- Wes Enterprises Co., LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:14
BankruptcyOn 08/21/2015, the company filed for bankruptcy under Chapter 7 of the federal Bankruptcy Act, case number B15-4677.
Those with monetary claims against the company are advised to obtain a Proof of Claim form by writing to Michigan Western Bankruptcy Court CM/ECF, One Division Avenue N Rm. 200, Grand Rapids, MI, 49503 for resubmission to that court.
The case number should be entered on the form.
Claims must be submitted by 11/28/2015.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.