Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc.
22 years in business696 1st Ave N Ste 400
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701-3610
Additional Phone Numbers
- (727) 290-2118
- (800) 393-7843
- (800) 278-4732
- (800) 569-9685
- (727) 822-2468
- (800) 822-2480
- (800) 238-5659
- (727) 290-2415
- (727) 290-2441
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/22/1995
Business Started: 01/09/1995
Business Incorporated: 08/04/2004 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Kristen Ossola, Travel Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Sandra .
- Mr. Brian Bell, President
- Pavlina Blahova, Director
- Mr. Thomas Coffeen, Director
- Ms. Karen Hughes
- Mr. John L. McMullin, Secretary
- Mr. H John Mejia, Director
- Ms. Madeline Romero
- Mr. Samuel G. Toumayan, CEO
- Vacation Certificates & Vouchers
- Travel Agencies & Bureaus
- This BBB Business Review provides information about the customer experience history for Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. and all of its business names. Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. has registered the following names: 1) Bill Brown Plaza Trave...
- This BBB Business Review provides information about the customer experience history for Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. and all of its business names. Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. has registered the following names: 1) Bill Brown Plaza Travel 2) CMC Acquisitions Corporation 3) Capitol Cruises 4) Travel Agency Network Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. began business in 2004 and is a marketing company that works with businesses on promotions and employee incentive programs. Bill Brown Travel Plaza was purchased by Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. and was registered as a DBA for Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. in 2004. Bill Brown Plaza Travel began business in 1985 and is a full service travel agency.
- The business requests and BBB recommends that if you have any complaints or concerns, please contact the business directly at 727-895-8151, Sueann Adams email@example.com to resolve any issues prior to contacting BBB.
Alternate Business Names
- Capitol Cruises
- Bill Brown's Plaza Travel
- Bill Brown Plaza Travel
- CMC Acquisitions
- Meridian Enterprises Corporation
- CMC Acquistion Corporation
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Pattern of ComplaintsBBB files indicate that that Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. has a pattern of complaints from customer stating that the business has a delay on confirmation of travel dates, prices of travel not honored, misleading mailings, and late delivery of refunds.
On February 10, 2015, BBB sent a request to Capitol Marketing Concepts, Inc. to address this pattern and what actions the business has taken to help eliminate the causes of complaints. As of tod... Read More
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.