Charlotte RV and Marine Center
23 years in business23180 Harper Ave
Punta Gorda, FL 33980-2909
Additional Phone Numbers
- (941) 883-5555
- (941) 257-4475
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Amos Slater, CEO/President
- Mr. Scott Kelley, Customer Relations
- Trailers - Camping & Travel
- Boat Repair
- Boat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Campers - Dealers
- Campers - Supplies & Parts
- Recreational Vehicles - Dealers
- Recreational Vehicles - Equipment, Parts, Supplies
- Trailers - Repair & Service
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Campers - Service & Repair
- Furniture Repair & Refinish
- Recreational Vehicles - Repair & Service
- Truck Repair & Service
- Carry-out parts and accessories can be returned if unused and appearing to be like-new and in like-new un-damaged original packaging. Returns must be within 30-days and must be accompanied with the original receipt. No refunds, returns or exchanges...
- Carry-out parts and accessories can be returned if unused and appearing to be like-new and in like-new un-damaged original packaging. Returns must be within 30-days and must be accompanied with the original receipt. No refunds, returns or exchanges on electrical or LP/Propane parts and accessories.
Service AreaSouthwest Florida and South Florida
Alternate Business Names
- Charlotte Marine
- Charlotte RV Repair
- Charlotte RV Mobile Service
- Charlotte RV and Marine Service
- Charlotte RV Service
- Amos' Custom Coach Works
- Charlotte RV Sales
- Charlotte Upholstery and Canvas Service
- Charlotte Truck & Bus Repair
- Charlotte Boat Repair
- Charlotte RV and Boat Center
- Port Charlotte Upholstery and Canvas Service
- Punta Gorda RV Center
- Charlotte RV
- Charlotte Marine, Hull & Engine Repair Service
- Charlotte Generator Sales and Service
- Charlotte RV Sales and Service
- Charlotte RV Center
- Charlotte RV Service Center
- Charlotte County RV Center, LLC
- Charlotte Marine Repair
- Vehicle Clinic, Inc
- Florida Boat Dealer
- Charlotte RV and Marine
- Truck and Bus Repair
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers service and repair of recreational vehicles, and recreational power boats up to 30-feet long. Sales of pre-owned recreational vehicles and boats. Sales of RV parts and accessories, upholstery, boat and RV body and paint shop.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.