Plumbing Nerds, LLC
10 years in business16171 San Carlos Blvd STE 5
Fort Myers, FL 33908-3344
Additional Phone Numbers
- (855) 326-7586
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/11/2013
Business Started: 01/01/2007
Business Started Locally: 10/19/2012
Business Incorporated: 10/19/2012 in OH
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. John P. Verhoff, Manager/License Holder
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Pipe Inspection
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Used
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Main Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Leak Detection
- Pipe Lining & Coating
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Pipe Line, Oil & Gas Wholesaler & Distributors
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers full service plumbing and re-piping services serving South West Florida.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.