115 years in business
13891 Jetport Loop STE 14
Fort Myers, FL 33913-7718
Additional Phone Numbers
- (239) 592-5566
- (941) 624-0019
- (813) 792-0521
- (727) 856-1485
- (941) 355-7792
- (727) 526-9450
- (727) 327-6669
- (813) 630-0421
- (941) 342-6052
- (239) 482-3661
- (866) 713-9979
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/1984
Business Started: 01/01/1901
Business Incorporated: 12/31/2009 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Chuck Burton, Branch Manager
- Mr. Joe Zawacki, Branch Manager
- Mr. Stephen Fisher, General Manager
- Mr. Jim Blaney, General Manager
- Mr. Edward Lanigan, General Manager
- Mr. Brady Camp, Division Vice President
- Mr. Bruce Mulliniks, Branch Manager
- Mr. Dave Bernstein, Branch Manager
- Mr. Edward P. Northern, Treasurer
- Mr. John Wilson, President
- Mr. Thomas Luczynski, Secretary
- Mr. Steven Gardnic, District Manager, Pest
- Customer Service: Ms Martha Banks, Supervisor Field Support
- Mr. Michael Thomas, Branch Manager
- Mr. Ray Volberg, Branch Manager
- Mr. Tony Napoli, Branch Manager
- Mr. John Mirabile, Branch Manager
- Mr. Harry J. Cynkus, CFO
- Mr. Steve Gerdnic, General Manager
- Pest Control Services
- Fumigation Services
- Bed Bug Removal
- Bed Bug Inspection Service
- Mosquito Control
Products & ServicesThis company offers Pest Control.
Alternate Business Names
- Rollins, Inc.
- The Industrial Fumigant Company, LLC
- Orkin Pest Control
- HomeTeam Pest Defense, Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.