IT Works! Global
16 years in business
Headquarters908 Riverside Dr
Palmetto, FL 34221-5035
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 537-2395
- (952) 540-5700
- (831) 869-1146
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/25/2011
Business Started: 04/12/2001
Business Incorporated: 02/01/2011 in MI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Tara Eitman, Compliance Manager
- Ms. Beth McDonald
- Mr. Mark Pentecost, CEO
- Mr. Tim Seat, Legal Counsel
- Mrs. Pam Sowder, Dir Marketing
- Mr. Skeeter Trahan, Director of Customer Service
- Marketing - Home Based Business
- IT WORKS! PRODUCT REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY - http://static.myitworks.com/pdf/returnspolicy.pdf The It Works! Product Refunds and Returns Policy applies to Loyal and Retail Customers and Distributors in certain instances (henceforth "Customers")...
- IT WORKS! PRODUCT REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY - http://static.myitworks.com/pdf/returnspolicy.pdf The It Works! Product Refunds and Returns Policy applies to Loyal and Retail Customers and Distributors in certain instances (henceforth "Customers"). 1. It Works! products produce different results for different people and It Works! does not guarantee specific results nor offer a money back guarantee. Customers should follow the directions with each product received. 2. Loyal Customers can utilize the Self Service Returns process located in the Loyal Customer portal to generate a shipping label. 3. The Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. 4. To receive a refund, all products must be post-marked within thirty (30) days of the ship date and all items must be in an unopened, "new" condition. A traceable shipping method must be used. It Works! is not liable for the shipping costs of returned products or any return shipments that may be lost in the return shipping process. 5. Distributors may only return product for product credit unless they are cancelling their Distributorship. 6. In the case of Distributor resignation or termination, the Distributor has sixty (60) days (or longer where required by law) from the ship date to return products for a refund. 7. To receive a replacement product or a refund on incomplete or defective product, the Customer must report the matter within sixty (60) days from the date of delivery and the incomplete or defective product must be made available for inspection at the Returns Processing Center. 8. Refused orders are defined as orders that are refused upon delivery, marked return to sender, are undeliverable, or that have an insufficient address. A refused order is assigned a $15 refusal fee that is deducted from the refund. Refusal fees are applied to orders to offset return shipping costs and return processing charges. Refused orders could take up to ninety (90) days to reach the Returns Processing Center and are not guaranteed a refund. 9. Returning an order to It Works! will not automatically cancel monthly autoshipment orders. Autoshipment orders can be cancelled through the Customer's online account at www.itworks.com by submitting a ticket, or by calling the local Customer Support number. All autoshipment changes must be completed at least two (2) business days prior to the next autoshipment process date. 10. If only a portion of a stocked package (several products grouped under one item name/number) is returned, the full value and Bonus Volume (BV) of the item(s) kept will be deducted from the refund on the return order. 11. Once the returned order is received and inspected at the Returns Processing Center (usually within 10 business days), a refund will be processed to the credit card used to purchase the order. Depending on the credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after a refund is applied for monies to post to the Customer's account. 12. All returns must be accompanied with the original, or a copy of the original, packing slip. 13. To exchange products, Customers can call Customer Support, or Loyal Customers and Distributors can log into their online accounts and submit a support ticket, within thirty (30) days of delivery to specify which product they would like to return and which products they would like to purchase in exchange. Exchange orders should be placed prior to Customers returning their original items for refund to avoid interruption of their autoshipment services. 14. For additional information specific to Distributors please see the It Works! Policies & Procedures and the It Works! Distributor Terms & Conditions. 15. For additional information specific to Loyal Customers and Retail Customers please see the It Works! Loyal Customer and Retail Customer Terms & Conditions. PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO: IT WORKS MARKETING, INC. 4005 Newpoint Place Suite 200 Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Loyal Customer Agreement The Loyal Customer Agreement states that in order the get wholesale (discounted) pricing for life a Loyal Customer agrees to "fulfill the three-month minimum purchase agreement." By completing your enrollment, you agree to the following: 1) Your credit card will be billed for the initial order and any subsequent orders. 2) By enrolling in the Loyal Customer Program, you are agreeing to a minimum three-month purchase agreement. 3) You have read the rules pertaining to membership and product returns on the back side of the form. If the terms are not agreed to, than the enrollment cannot be completed. ***To end your auto-ship (it does not automatically end after three orders) please call It Works! after your final order (if you so choose to end the agreement). A $50 fee will be applied to the customer account for early termination of the Loyal Customer Program (CLP). ***Customers have the option of paying the $50 membership fee upfront to avoid the auto-ship commitment. Ways to Cancel to your Loyal Customer Program 1. Call It Works! at 1-800-537-2395. 2. Via your eSuite. 3. You may also cancel by submitting a support ticket. ***All successful cancellations are issued a confirmation number. Please retain this for your records. ***Emptying your cart does not cancel your auto-ship.
Products & ServicesThis company offers beauty, health, and wellness products including nutritional supplements, and the Ultimate Applicator Cosmetic System.
Service AreaWe currently have thousands of independent distributors and customers across three continents, 19 countries, and multiple territories .
Alternate Business Names
- IT Works Marketing, Inc.