35 years in business6400 Techster Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33966-4721
Additional Phone Numbers
- (239) 574-1771
- (941) 751-9992
- (239) 643-6262
- (239) 433-3344
- (941) 412-0404
- (941) 472-1331
- (941) 355-5363
- (239) 992-1945
- (239) 455-8063
- (239) 394-3800
- (941) 639-4466
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Steven L. Marino, President/CEO
- Ms. Sharon M. Marino, Director
- Ms. Pamela J. Marino, Director/Operations Manager
- Mr. Gordon Masters, License Qualifier
- Ms. Margo McQueen, Marketing Manager
- Mr. Jacob Rhode, Director
- Mr. Thomas D. Rohde, Director/Service Manager
- Ms. Sonya M. Sawyer, Secretary/Treasurer
- Mr. Greg Smallwood, Certified Plumber
- Customer Service: Ms. Kerri Bigelow, Customer Service Manager
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Home Warranty Plans
Products & ServicesHome-Tech offers air conditioning and major appliance sales, service, and installation. We also offer Service Agreements which cover the cost of appliance and air conditioning repairs as well as plumbing and electrical repairs.
Service AreaLee, Collier, Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte Counties
Alternate Business Names
- Home-Tech Consolidated, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Since 1981 Home-Tech offers Service Agreement, appliance repairs and installations, AC repairs and installations as well as plumbing and electrical service. Members access two Member Appliance Centers for new appliances.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.