Key Agency, Inc.
65 years in business1201 S McCall Rd
Englewood, FL 34223-4289
Additional Phone Numbers
- (941) 964-1500
- (941) 429-9709
- (800) 525-9713
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/04/2001
Business Started: 01/01/1952
Business Incorporated: 06/01/1969 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Kathleen Russell, Office Manager
- Ms. Annette Dignam, Secretary
- Mr. Thomas M. Dignam, CEO
- Mr. David M. Dignam, President
- Ms. Sheryl Downing, Administrative Assistant
- Leslie D. Edwards, Vice President
- Mr. Richard W. Edwards, Vice President
- Mr. Eric J. Fogo, Executive Vice President
- Ms. Sue Joachim, Operations Supervisor
- Ms. Debbie Parks, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Raymond Witkowski Jr., Manager
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Agency
- Insurance Agents
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Auto
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Insurance - Bonding
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Medicare Services
- Insurance - Homeowners
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Long Term Care
- Insurance - Marine
- Insurance - Senior Products
- Insurance - Rental
- Insurance - Disability
- Insurance - Liability
- Insurance - Workers Compensation
- Insurance Consultants
- Retirement Planning Service
- Insurance Services - Commercial
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company is a full service insurance company.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.