Wells Design Contracting, Inc.
4 years in business
333 N Falkenburg Rd Ste (RANGE B207 B216)
Tampa, FL 33619-7888
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David J. Wells, President
- Mrs. Janet L. Wells, Secretary
- Home Builders
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Buildings - Concrete
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Home Design & Planning
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This general contractor offers complete residential and commercial new construction and remodeling services.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.