15 years in business3636 Erindale Dr STE 105
Valrico, FL 33596-6313
Additional Phone Numbers
- (813) 684-4800
- (727) 502-0878
- (877) 213-6933
- (352) 567-7780
- (813) 228-8384
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/02/2004
Business Started: 10/01/2001
Business Incorporated: 10/01/2001 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Caleb Suszko, Manager
- Mr. Christopher M. Egolf, Qualifier/License Holder
- Mr. Joseph C. Suszko, President
- Mr. John Suszko, Treasurer
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Water Leak Detection
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Drywall - Inspectors
- Drywall Toxic - Inspection
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- DryWizard Drywall Services, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This is a full service fire water damage company from cleanup to remodeling.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.