Manatee Technical College
15 years in business6305 State Road 70 E
Bradenton, FL 34203-9701
Additional Phone Numbers
- (941) 752-8100
- (941) 845-2092
- (941) 209-6800
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/12/2011
Business Started: 05/28/2002
Business Incorporated: 05/28/2002 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John Chappie, Director
- Mr. Richard T. Conard, Director
- Mr. Tim Hyden, Director
- Mr. Bill Lee, Director
- Mr. Earl Stockton, Director
- Mr. Brion Sunseri, Vice President
- Mr. Clayton Sutton, Director
- Principal: Ms. Valerie Viands, Assistant Director
- Mr. Doug Wagner, Director
- Mr. John Ziemnicki, President
- Adult & Continuing Education
- Beauty Schools
- Career & Outplacement Counseling
- Computers - Training
- Truck Driver Training
- Traffic School
- Nurses Schools
- Photographers - School
- Photography Schools
- School Information
- Schools - Academic - Colleges & Universities
- Schools - Academic - College Preparatory
- Schools - Business & Vocational
- Schools - Dental Assistant
- Skin Care
- Television & Radio Broadcast Schools
- Training Programs
- Phlebotomy Training & Certification
- Cardio-phlebotomy Training & Certification
- Massage School
Alternate Business Names
- Manatee Technical Institute Foundation, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.