Select Medical Corporation.
33 years in business4107 N Himes Ave
Tampa, FL 33607-6655
Additional Phone Numbers
- (205) 969-7521
- (205) 967-7116
- (727) 443-3800
- (727) 799-8381
- (727) 586-2999
- (941) 365-5355
- (941) 747-5512
- (727) 345-8337
- (135) 227-7365
- (352) 592-4250
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/19/1990
Business Started: 01/01/1984
- Principal: Mr. Rudy Maduro MSPT,MBA, Administrator
- Ms. Stephanae Bruno, Executive Assistant
- Mr. Michael Doyle, Administrator
- Mr. Jack Egan, Past President
- Mr. Ed Furina, Past Vice President
- Ms. Patty Grover, Office Manager
- Mr. Tarp Jones, President
- Ms. Terry Lake, Dir. Of Social Services
- Mr. Daniel O'donnell
- Ms. Sue Olsen, Past Vice President
- Mr. Tom Oxley, Old Administrator
- Ms. Cassie Reed, Customer Service Contact
- Mr. Victor Rodriguez, Pt
- Ms. Karen Rzepka, Customer Contact
- Ms. Lisa Thomas, Administrator
- Mr. Ed Tschopp, Past Vice President
- Ms. Melinda M. Woods, Marketing Director
- Health & Medical - General
Alternate Business Names
- Health South, Inc.
- Healthsouth Bradenton Clinic
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Center
- Healthsouth Sports Medicine & Rehab Center
- Sarasota Surgery Center, LTD
- St Petersburg Surgery Center, Inc.
- HealthSouth Corporation
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.