Gulf Coast Collision, Inc.
4 years in business
8141 Mainline Pkwy Unit 4
Fort Myers, FL 33912-5927
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Carl E. Peterson, President
- Mrs. Amanda Peterson, Vice President
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Manufacturers & Distributors - Specialty Body
- Truck Bodies
- Auto Appraisers
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Motorcycles - Repairing & Service
- Motorcycles - Customizing
- Truck accessories
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery
- Auto Warranty Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Radiators - Automotive
- Differentials - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt
- Auto Parts - Antique
- Truck Bedliner
- Truck Bedliner - Spray On
Products & ServicesWe sell all custom factory accessories to make your car or truck unique for you. We use 3M, RM onyx HD, Waterborne paint supplies, and factory original parts.
Service AreaEstero, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business has a full service body shop and full service mechanical department. We are a one stop shop to keeping your vehicle in tip top shape from providing major classic restoration to basic auto maintenance.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.