42 years in business4515 19th St Ct E
Bradenton, FL 34203
Additional Phone Numbers
- (941) 799-6916
- (727) 738-8505
- (941) 377-0153
- (901) 271-9839
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/28/1988
Business Started: 06/02/1975
Business Incorporated: 06/02/1975 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Donald K. Karnes, CEO
- Mr. James T. Mcmahon, Vice President
- Mr. David M. Slott, COO
- Ms. Gina Balado, Call Center Manager
- Mr. Darren Dixon, General Manager
- Mr. William K. Ferrari, Pool/Spa License Holder
- Mr. Joseph K. Frick, Electrical License Holder
- Mr. James Krueger, Controller/HR
- Mr. Dennis Zacek, Plumbing and Mechanical License Holder
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Swimming Pools - Maintenance
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Generators - Electric
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Appliances - Small - Service & Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
Products & ServicesThis company provides complete residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, electrical, and plumbing services. They also provide swimming pool cleaning and maintenance.
Alternate Business Names
- American Residential Services of Florida, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.