Unique Air Services
41 years in business
4515 19th St Ct E
Bradenton, FL 34203
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Customer: Ms. Margot Schroer, Marketing Manager
- Mr. Robert Holsbeke, Mechanical License Holder
- Mr. Joseph K. Frick, Electrical License Holder
- Mr. Michael Montgomery
- Mr. Matthew Montgomery, CEO
- Mr. Darren Dixon, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Adam Montgomery, President
- Mr. Paul Dollar, Plumbing License Holder
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Maintenance
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Generators - Electric
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
Alternate Business Names
- Unique Electrical Services
- Unique Plumbing Service
- Unique Air, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company provides complete residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, electrical, and plumbing services. They also provide swimming pool cleaning and maintenance.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.