Southern Comfort One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating
29 years in business410 22nd St E
Bradenton, FL 34208-1628
Additional Phone Numbers
- (941) 251-1010
- (941) 497-6006
- (941) 488-6006
- (941) 257-4143
- (941) 538-6138
- (941) 315-9370
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David F. Cox, Managing Member
- Principal: Mr. David F. Cox, Managing Member
- Mr. Richard D. Allard, License Qualifier
- Mr. David J. Cox, Manager
- Ms Elaine Ippolito
- Mr. Daniel J. McHugh, License Holder
- Ms. Nicole Sobr, Sales Lead Coordinator
- Ms Brandi Tompkins, General Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Air Balancing
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- ATM 241, LLC
- One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- ATM P214, LLC
- About Time Management, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company provides residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and ventilation sales, installation, repairs and maintenance services as well as plumbing services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.