Cornerstone Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical
11 years in business4946 Land O Lakes Blvd
Land O Lakes, FL 34639-3719
Additional Phone Numbers
- (813) 779-4445
- (866) 949-4445
- (352) 754-1440
- (813) 949-4445
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Dana Spears, President
- Mr. Donald Hoffman, License Qualifier
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Heat Supply Companies
- Heating Equipment
- Contractor - Low Voltage Systems
Products & ServicesThis company offers sales, installation, and replacement of new heating/air conditioning systems, as well as 24 hour emergency service.
Service AreaHIllsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, Polk Counties
Alternate Business Names
- Cornerstone Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.
- Cornerstone Pros
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
We are a full service air conditioning, heating, & plumbing contractor. We offer 24/7 Emergency air conditioning & plumbing services, as well as maintenance. We also offer installation of new air conditioning systems, air quality products, whole home re-pipes, sewage and drain stoppage and fixtures.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.