Condee Cooling and Electrical
48 years in business25 Front St
Marco Island, FL 34145-3615
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 749-5121
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/09/1999
Business Started: 01/01/1969
Business Incorporated: 08/06/1987 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Donald "Erik" Condee, Vice President
- Mr. Donald E. Condee II, President
- Mrs. Charlotte A. Husted, Director
- Mr. Brett J. Reynolds, Director
- Ms. Michelle A. Reynolds, Vice President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Lighting Consultants
- Ventilating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Generators - Electric
- Marine Electric Service
- Marine Equipment & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Condee Cooling & Electric, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company provides complete residential, commercial, industrial, and marine air conditioning, heating, and electrical contracting, sales, installation, and repair services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.