Healthy Directions, LLC
43 years in business
Headquarters6710A Rockledge Dr Ste 500
Bethesda, MD 20817-2846
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 887-8262
- (828) 974-0208
- (888) 314-5275
- (800) 941-1997
- (800) 861-5970
- (866) 599-9491
- (800) 888-1415
- (888) 304-1708
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/19/1991
Business Started: 01/19/1974
Business Started Locally: 01/19/1974
Business Incorporated: 08/04/2004 in DE
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Connie Hallquist, President
- Ms. LaToi Smith, Senior Manager, Contact Center
- Mr. Ben Teicher, CFO
- Ms. Cathy Jo Van Pelt, Director of Partner Management
- Magazine Sales by Mail
- Health & Diet Products - Retail
- Vitamins & Food Supplements
- Advertising - Direct Mail
- Health & Medical - General
- Product Sales - General
Alternate Business Names
- Daily Balance
- Dr. Sinatra's Advanced Biosolutions
- Dr. Whitakers's Forward Nutrition
- Dr. Williams' Mountain Home Nutritionals
- Mountain Home Publishing
- Naturally Well Today
- Alternatives For The Health Consious Individual
- Dr. Lark's Women's Wellness Today
- Dr. Marcus Laux
- Dr. Williams' Alternatives
- Mountain Home Nutritional
- The Lark Letter
- Doctors' Preferred, Inc.
- Doctors Preferred, LLC
- Dr. Laux Naturally Well Today
- Dr. Sinatra's Heart, Health and Nutrition
- Forward Nutrition
- Health Interactive
- Mountain Home Daily Advantage
- Mountain Home Nutritionals
- Dr. Lark's Daily Balance
- Dr. Laux Natural Medica
- Dr. Whitaker's Health and Healing
- Faster Tomorrow and Healthy Living Network
- Health & Healing
- Healthy Directions
- Julian Whitaker, M.D.
- Phillips Health, LLC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.