13 years in business1511 K St NW
Washington, DC 20005
- (703) 584-8989
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 298-2812
- (703) 584-9398
- (800) 778-0164
- (703) 584-9341
- (703) 584-9897
- (202) 628-6090
- (703) 584-9200
- (866) 263-8198
- (866) 298-2826
- (703) 584-8982
- (888) 855-5092
- (866) 261-0101
- (703) 584-9230
- (703) 584-9556
- (703) 584-9533
- (800) 781-7185
- (703) 584-9532
- (703) 584-9345
- (866) 483-1074
- (866) 858-5323
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/19/1999
Business Started: 01/01/2004
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2004
Business Incorporated: 09/12/2011 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Duncan Young, CEO
- Mr. Carl Marschall, Dir. of Corp Communications
- Ms. Lisa Roche, Executive Assistant to the President
- Lecture & Seminar Bureaus
- According to information provided by the company, the firm was purchased by Leadership Platform Acquisition Corporation in October, 2011.
Alternate Business Names
- National Youth Leadership Forum
- National Center for Early Academic Excellence
- National Young Scholars Program
- Congressional Youth Leadership Council
- National Young Leaders Conference
- National Physician Ambassadors Program
- Leadership Platform Acquisition Corporation
- Middle School Presidential Inaugural Conference
- High School Presidential Inaugural Conference
- Collegiate Presidential Inaugural Conference
- Jr. National Young Leaders Conference
Envision is a nonpartisan, taxpaying educational organization, which focuses its programs on experiential education in which participants learn by doing.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.