Cherner Collision Center
17 years in business8550 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA 22182-2213
- (703) 848-8834
Additional Phone Numbers
- (703) 866-1710
- (703) 548-5111
- (301) 736-4222
- (202) 722-5000
- (301) 315-6008
- (703) 893-9500
- (301) 736-4222
- (703) 893-0800
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/2001
Business Started: 03/12/1999
Business Started Locally: 03/12/1999
Business Incorporated: 01/14/1972 in VA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Andrew Cherner, Principal Dealer
- Mr. Jonathan Cherner, Principal Dealer
- Mr. Andrew Cherner, Member
- Mr. Bob Hubbard, CFO
- Mr. Larry Spielberg, Business Development Manager
- Principal: Mr. Jonathan Cherner, Principal Dealer
- Principal: Mr. Andrew Cherner, Principal Dealer
- Principal: Mr. Andrew Cherner, Member
- Customer Service: Mr. Bob Hubbard, CFO
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Repair & Service
- Cherner Automotive Group maintains several locations. This report includes BBB experience with the locations of the firm.
Alternate Business Names
- Action Auto Body
- Spring Mall Auto Body
- Action Auto Body of Forrestville
- Cherner Collision Centers of Washington, DC.
- Cherner Collision Center of Tysons
- Action Auto Body of Alexandria
- Cherner Collision Center of Rockville
- Cherner Automotive Group
Number of Employees:100
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.