K&C Charlton Construction Inc.
14 years in businessBox 1239
Lake Cowichan, BC V0R 2G0
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/09/2009
Business Started: 01/04/2003
Business Incorporated: 23/05/2003 in BC
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ken Charlton, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Building Contractors
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Building Envelope Restoration
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Foundation Contractors
- Foundation Repair & House Leveling
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractors - Framing
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Stair Builders
- Fence Contractors
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Construction Management
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Project Management
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Contractor - General Green Builder
Products & ServicesGeneral contractor specializing in new homes and renovations. This company also does decks, fencing, custom stairs and finishing.
Alternate Business Names
- EGC Construction
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
WCB # 703084-AQ
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.