Culligan Water Conditioning Company
79 years in business2812 S 600 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84115-2937
- (801) 954-8500
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 734-7638
- (801) 377-9066
- (801) 489-5696
- (801) 364-0590
- (800) 894-7528
- (801) 624-6284
- (801) 627-2440
- (801) 908-7000
- (801) 426-5586
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/01/1979
Business Started: 01/01/1938
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1938
Business Incorporated: 12/09/1960 in UT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Noah Hawkes, General Manager
- Mr. John H. Firmage, President
- Mr. Mike Miller, General Manager
- Mr. Bryan Vigos, Household Sales Manager
- Principal: Mr. Mike Miller, General Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Noah Hawkes, General Manager
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Companies - Bottled, Bulk
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Culligan Bottled Water
- Culligan Water Conditioning Company of Salt Lake City
- Culligan Water Conditioning Company of Ogden
- Culligan Water Conditioning Company of Utah
- Firmage Water Conditioning Company of Salt Lake City, Utah, Inc.
- Culligan Soft Water Service of Utah County
- Cullco Water Conditioning Company, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.