Parley's PPM Plumbing Heating & Air
38 years in business864 N 1430 W
Orem, UT 84057-2891
- (801) 375-8260
Additional Phone Numbers
- (801) 221-9991
- (801) 226-3033
- (801) 229-2665
- (801) 228-0048
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Lance Hellewell, President
- Mr. Parley G. Hellewell, Vice President
- Ms. Marilynn Hellewell, Secretary/Treasurer
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractor - Gas
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Pipe Inspection
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Main Contractors
- Water Works Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Evaporative Coolers - Sales & Service
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Filters - Air & Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Leak Detecting Instruments
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Sewer Cleaner Vacuum Service
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality Service
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Gas - Propane
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Contractor - Water Conditioning
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Restaurant Equipment - Repair & Service
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Pipe Reconditioning
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
Products & ServicesResidential and commercial plumbing, heating and air conditioning installation, repair and replacement.
We also install, repair and replace soft water, water purification, air purification, duct cleaning, radiant heating boilers and swamp coolers.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Utah County, UT
Alternate Business Names
- A Top Evaporative Coolers
- A-Top Enterprises Inc
- PPM, Inc.
- Parley's Plumbing & Heating
- PPM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- AAA Plumbing
- Ready Rooter
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Refund & Exchange Policy:1 year parts & labor warranty on repairs and installations.
30 day warranty on drain cleaning.
Founded in 1979 by Parley Hellewell. We are a locally owned and operated family business that specializes in customer care.
"I would rather lose money on a job than have an unhappy customer. Period."
-Lance Hellewell, Owner & General Manager
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.