Absolute Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
20 years in business1200 N Highway 89
Mapleton, UT 84664-3139
- (801) 489-8105
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/05/1999
Business Started: 03/07/1997
Business Started Locally: 03/07/1997
Business Incorporated: 03/07/1997 in UT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Brian Hortin, Marketing Manager
- Tim Oyler, Owner
- Mr. Bronc Walker, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Service AreaSalt Lake and Utah Counties, SALT LAKE COUNTY, UT, UTAH COUNTY, UT
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Absolute Air provides service, repair, installation, and maintenance on furnaces, air conditioners, air sealing, insulation, solar panels, and indoor air quality products.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.