Black Diamond Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Air
7 years in business281 S Vineyard Rd Ste 106
Orem, UT 84058-2005
- (801) 893-2600
Additional Phone Numbers
- (801) 386-8645
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/24/2012
Business Started: 11/03/2009
Business Started Locally: 11/03/2009
Business Incorporated: 11/03/2009 in UT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Steve James, Office Manager
- Mr. Daniel James, Owner
- Electricians - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Commercial
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Network Cabling Installation
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Fans - Household
- Home Theater
- Intercoms Systems & Services
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Landscape Lighting
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Air Duct Repair
- Security Cameras
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Electric Heating Elements
- Fans - Industrial & Commercial
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Black Diamond Electric, LC
- Black Diamond Experts
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, check, credit cards
As Utah's Local Service Experts we offer 24/7 Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air services for residential and commercial projects.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.