AT & T Mobility
17 years in business1010 N Main St
Logan, UT 84341-2216
- (801) 313-8315
- (425) 580-9849
- (916) 857-6444
- (866) 816-9050
- (866) 293-4836
Additional Phone Numbers
- (425) 580-1594
- (800) 498-1912
- (877) 734-0766
- (877) 707-9205
- (866) 220-8446
- (877) 707-6220
- (405) 286-7901
- (303) 643-3603
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/04/2002
Business Started: 02/01/2000
Business Started Locally: 02/01/2000
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Ms. Mitzi Denicola, Dir of Sales Operations
- Mr. Ahlan Axel, President
- Mr. Steve Bethel-West Region, Company Contact
- Ms. Tiffany Bracy, OOP
- Mr. Jim Camberis-GLR, Company Contact
- Mr. Nate Camper-LRCCNE, Company Contact
- Mr. Ralph de la Vega, CFO
- Ms. Nancy Ewing-Central, Company Contact
- Ms. Nancy Golden, Company Contact
- Ms. Holly Hardin, Admin. For Sales Operatio
- Ms. Tanya Jaye-HQ, Company Contact
- Ms. Nancy John, Company Contact
- Ms. Karen Johnson, Sr. Coordinator, Regulatory Response Team
- Ms. Trina Lilly-HG, Company Contact
- Chris Monks-PA, Company Contact
- Ms. Becky Potts, Company Contact
- Regulatory Response Coord
- Ms. Patricia Samples, Company Contact
- Mr. Scott T. Sanford, Escalation Contact
- Mr. Stan Sigmon, CEO
- Ms. Tamara Spears, Escalation Contact
- Ms. Shannon Tackley, Company Contact
- Principal: Ms. Mitzi Denicola, Dir of Sales Operations
- Customer Service: Mr. Steve Bethel-West Region, Company Contact
- Cellular Telephone Service & Supplies
- AT&T Mobility is a subsidiary of AT&T, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Alternate Business Names
- A T And T Wireless
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.