Burt Brothers Tire & Service, Inc.
25 years in business2885 S Highway 89
Bountiful, UT 84010-8548
- (801) 292-3684
Additional Phone Numbers
- (801) 335-0314
- (801) 253-4422
- (801) 572-1970
- (435) 940-9154
- (801) 466-7272
- (801) 278-4446
- (801) 451-4590
- (435) 649-1142
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/17/1995
Business Started: 10/15/1991
Business Started Locally: 10/15/1991
Business Incorporated: 11/20/1990 in UT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Brandon Burt, General Manager
- Mr. Ron Burt, Principal & Partner
- Mr. Wendel Burt, Partner
- Mr. Tom Evans, Controller
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Fluids
- Heaters - Automotive
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Brake Service
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
Products & ServicesThis company offers complete auto service ranging from full service oil changes, safety inspections and emissions tests.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Davis County, UT, Salt Lake County, UT, Summit County, UT
Alternate Business Names
- Burt Bros Tire and Service Riverton
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Cottonwood
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Sugarhouse
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Sandy
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Farmington
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Silver Summit
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Jeremy Ranch
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Bountiful
- Burt Brothers Tire & Service Corporate Office/Warehouse
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.