G & G Window Repair, Inc.
16 years in business6710 West Henrietta Road
Rush, NY 14543
- (585) 334-3769
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 562-3025
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/13/2002
Business Started: 04/01/2001
Business Started Locally: 04/01/2001
Business Incorporated: 06/17/2004 in NY
Type of EntityCorporation
- Windows - Repairing
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Glass - Block
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business offers the following services:
- Stripping windows, trim, columns, doors, etc. of paint
- Restoring all types of windowsAll kinds of glass replacement
- Custom rail rebuilding for wooden windows and doors
- Interior and exterior storms
- Weather stripping for doors and windows
- Clad wood exterior/interior replacements
- Restore rotted wood windows, sills, doors and trim
- Replace wood storm doors
- Retro-fit spring loaded balances of most styles
- Custom wood storm windows and screens
- Custom wood window replacements with single or double pane glass
- Jamb replacement - vinyl or metal tilt or non-tilt
- Making non-tilt windows tilt in
- Tilt Pac Systems, any style
- Rope, chain, cable systems
- Pet resistant screen
- Solar Screen
- Reglazing wood or metal windows
- Replace crank operators
- Vinyl replacements
- Customized wood sashes and window rebuilds
- Custom window hardware
- Window and screen depot service
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.