Chamberlain Septic & Sewer Service
47 years in business1835 Ridge Road Junction
Webster, NY 14580
- (585) 265-3634
Additional Phone Numbers
- (585) 265-0140
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/01/1981
Business Started: 12/04/1970
Business Started Locally: 12/04/1970
Business Incorporated: 12/18/1972 in NY
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dean Beh, President
- Mr. Gordan Beh, Retired
- Septic Tank Contractors
- Drainage Contractors
- Excavating Contractors
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Grease Trap
- Septic Tank Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Chamberlain Septic Tank Service, Inc.
- Beh Excavating Contractors
- Chamberlain Septic and Sewer
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business offers the following services:
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Septic Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
- Power-Snaking for Plugged Sewer, Storm, Septic or Grease Lines
- Hydro-Flushing Large Storm or Sewer Plugged Lines
- Confined Space Work
- Residential & Commercial Aerobic Sewage Treatment Systems by Multi-flo or Nayadic
- Residential Peat Fiber Biofilter Systems by Puraflo
- Advanced Aeration Vacuum Bubble Technology Commercial Systems
- Leach Field Installations
- Drainage Systems Including Curtin, French and Swale Drains
- Excavating Contracting Services
- Restaurant Grease Traps
- Large Quantity Waste Water Hauling
- Demolition and Debris Disposal
- Digging of Ponds
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.