Brinkmann Plumbing & Heating Services, Inc.
48 years in business12 Willeys Swamp Ct Unit 1078
Athens, NY 12015-3517
- (518) 731-1178
Additional Phone Numbers
- (518) 701-5600
- (518) 734-3987
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/13/2008
Business Started: 01/01/1969
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2006
Business Incorporated: 01/01/2007 in NY
Type of EntityCorporation
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Boilers - New & Used
- Furnace Sales & Service
This business offers:
Heating And Air Conditioning Services
- Residential and commercial services
- Boiler installation and repair
- Furnace installation and repair
- Solar thermal heating
- Oil and gas boiler installation
- Heating efficiency testing
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Gas leak detection
- Floor radiant heat installed and serviced
- Oil and gas boiler installation and service
- Tankless water heater
- Water pump installation
- Installation of toilets, sinks, bath tubs, piping
- Residential water and waste connections
- Tax and utility company credit information explained
- Geothermal heating and cooling units installed and serviced
- Solar thermal heat equipment installed and serviced
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.