CNY Home Improvements Inc
14 years in business7793 Brewerton Rd
Cicero, NY 13039
- (315) 679-5979
Additional Phone Numbers
- (315) 506-6698
- (315) 736-8269
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ron DuMond, President
- Principal: Mr. Ron DuMond, President
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Bathroom Accessories
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Doors - Installation
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Kitchen Accessories
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Wall Coatings
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Windows - Vinyl
- Locks & Locksmiths
- Wallboard & Plasterboard
- Contractor - Commercial
- Fiberglass - Bathtubs & Showers
- Contractors - Flooring
This business has a kitchen and bath showroom and offers kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, fixtures, lighting, flooring, and all products relevant to a kitchen or bath remodel. They also do installation.
They install kitchen and bath cabinetry, countertops, tub and shower installs, tile, plumbing, electrical, painting etc...
They do many other projects also such as additions including many different forms of exterior construction, including siding, windows, doors, garages, decks, etc... All forms of exterior construction.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.