Upscale Remodeling Corp
26 years in business1410 Dryden Road
Freeville, NY 13068
- (607) 347-6334
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Leah Hooper, Office Manager
- Mr. Stephen L. Nash, Jr., President / CEO
- Principal: Ms. Leah Hooper, Office Manager
- Principal: Mr. Stephen L. Nash, Jr., President / CEO
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Building Contractors
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Doors - Repair
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Doors - Installation
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Home Design & Planning
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Contractors - Flooring
This business offers the following services:
Kitchen Design & Remodeling
Kitchen Cabinet and Countertop Sales
Replacement Windows and Doors
Flooring and Tile
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.