Marlock Electric, Inc.
16 years in business104 Emmons St.
Newark, NY 14513
- (315) 331-9036
Additional Phone Numbers
- (585) 303-6978
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/30/2012
Business Started: 01/01/2001
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2001
Business Incorporated: 11/09/2006 in NY
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mark Lockwood, Owner
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Generators - Electric
- Landscape Lighting
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business offers the following:
- New Electrical Construction
- Electrical Remodeling
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Electrical Maintenance
- Design Build
- Site Lighting
- Energy Saving Lighting Solutions
- Standby Generator Installations
- Site Utilities
- Data/Telcom Wiring
- Electrical Service Upgrades
- Complete wiring for multi family homes.
- Complete wiring for new homes.
- Complete wiring for additions.
- Installation of new electrical service.
- Electrical service upgrades.
- Installation of automatic standby generators.
- Installation of manual generators.
- Pool/Spa Wiring
- Underground Fault Finding
- Landscape Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Ceiling Fans
- Installation of new lighting fixtures.
- Installation of new receptacles and switches.
- GFCI’s – (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters.)
- Whole House Fans.
- Surge Protectors.
- Arc Fault Breakers.
- Phone / CATV Outlets.
- Computer Wiring.
- Whole House Audio Systems.
- Audio and Visual Wiring for Home Entertainment Systems.
- Installation of Flat Screen TV’s.
- New Wiring for Appliance Upgrades.
- Home Safety Electrical Inspections.
- Code Violation Corrections.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.