Brad Swanson's Moonlight Electric & Sons3741 North Main Street Ext.
Jamestown, NY 14701
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/07/2000
Business Started: 01/01/1998
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1998
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Network Cabling Installation
- Generators - Electric
- Signs - Maintenance & Repair
- Elevator Installation
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Landscape Lighting
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Security Cameras
- Pet Fencing & Containment Systems
Alternate Business Names
- Moonlight Electric & Sons
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of Business
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
This company offers:
- All phases of new and remodel electrical work (Commercial, Industrial & Residential)
- Fire alarm, security and video surveillance systems installations
- Bucket truck service
- Service change outs and upgrades
- All electrical services; overhead, underground or pad mount transformers
- All parking lot pole light and pole base installations
- All building and parking lot sign installations and repairs
- Energy cost saving estimates for lighting and power consumption proposals
- Energy management installations
- Back-up generator dealer and installer
- Heat tape / ice melt system installations
- Septic grinder pump and lift station installations
- Phone, computer, data, networking and intercom system installations
- Coax TV and satellite installations
- Flat screen TV consultations and installations
- Whole-house and commercial audio speaker systems and surround sound installations
- High speed internet networking and data / communication installations
- Pool, hot tub, jacuzzi electrical installations
- In-ground electric dog fence installations
- Landscape lighting installations
- Cell phone tower installations
- All major commercial / industrial equipment installations such as: elevators, roof top units, condensers, walk-in coolers and freezers, all kitchen equipment, assembly lines, powder paint coat lines, motor trouble shooting and installs, dip stations and lines, CNC machines, buss duct and any other equipment
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.