100 years in businessThe Avant Building, 200 Delaware Ave, Suite 1200
Buffalo, NY 14202
- (716) 856-5510
Additional Phone Numbers
- (585) 232-3640
- (716) 759-9759
- (518) 320-8431
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1959
Business Started: 01/01/1917
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1917
Business Incorporated: 05/23/1995 in NY
- Mr. Peter Marlette, Managing Partner
- Mr. Christopher T. Greene, Chairman
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Product Liability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Wills, Trust & Probate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Appellate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Construction Defect
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Insurance Law
- Attorneys Service Bureaus
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This firm offers Legal Services, including:
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Litigation & Insolvency
- General Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Probate, Trust, & Estate
- Real Estate and Banking
- Affordable Housing
- Counseling Individuals
- Employee Benefits
- Equine Law
- FDA Related
- Health Care
- Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Intellectual Property
- International Medical Device & Pharmaceutical
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Municipal Liability
- Products Liability
- Securities Venture Capital
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.