Sunbeam Service Experts
78 years in business6020 N Bailey Ave, Suite 5
Amherst, NY 14228
- (716) 873-4395
Additional Phone Numbers
- (716) 884-9696
- (716) 873-3403
- (888) 432-8266
- (716) 874-1419
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1939
Business Started: 01/01/1939
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1939
- Ms. Theresa Platt, General Manager
- Principal: Ms. Theresa Platt, General Manager
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers indoor air quality and power duct cleaning.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.