Roland J Down Service Experts
65 years in business13 Airport Rd.
Scotia, NY 12302
- (518) 399-9183
Additional Phone Numbers
- (518) 399-9126
- (888) 432-8266
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/18/1994
Business Started: 01/01/1952
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1952
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
This company offers the following services:
- Heating and air conditioning
- Air conditioning and heat systems cleaning
- Air duct cleaning
- Air quality service
- Sump pump contracting
- Duct cleaning
- Energy audits
- Furnace sales & service
- Heat pumps
- Insulation contracting
- Sewer contracting and drain cleaning
- Water heaters
- Water softening equipment service & supplies
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.